Monday, December 20, 2010

at home

you are the sweetest drugs i ever taste (stevia)
i cant beat you even thou i will do my best
you make me fall in love
in every  step that you do
i want you to know that i 'm happy to have you

i go in your house to give my gift
but i'm the one who was so happy for what receive
its your love your pure love
it makes me feel that I dont want to go home anymore
i want to stay in your arms forever
and the feel the ambiance of your love

i'm happy playing  thumbs fight with you
i like your concentration to beat me


this is a memorable day
and i will treasure it for the rest of my life
i was bless to have you
it was a great privileged to love you
i'm at home to your house
because i feel your great love
i'm not afraid to call that my home
because you own me as a whole








No comments:

Post a Comment