Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3

        it is to close last 2 days we will reach 3 months in our relationship. I'm happy to have you I treasure every single second the we are together. I always throw away dull moments and collect every happy moment with you. thank you for your understanding heart who always understands me thank you for taking care of me I really love that. you are the sweetest girl I ever know. I'm to proud to have you  2 time MVP in volleyball on your campus you are so good in that sport I hope you will not spike my face. hahahaha I know it will be so painful It can cost me to lost my face:D thank you for being patient to me. I always shout I love you even though I know that is a shame for you. I do that because I'm to proud to have you I want to shout it out in the whole world. I love you so much and everyday my love getting bigger and bigger. I always with you the moment we are not together but I know one day we will be together forever. I dream that day that day we will make a bow in front of God and people that we will be together forever for better and for worst I will be with you. 

I love you so much MOO
From
 Ephraim"the Monkey"

2 comments: