Monday, April 11, 2011

4 moo

         We are close to reach our 5th monthsary  I was so excited in the 18th day of April. we face many problems and trials but we just stand on it and never let that break us.Thank you for staying I just want to apologize in all the wrong things I've than.I'm not a perfect person but i want to be perfect for you. Thank you for the patience you gave. Than you for all the help and support that you give. Thank you so much for your love thank you thank you thank you eternally I will thank you.
         We are just begin the everlasting love we will share I want to be with you until I take my last breath. I build my dreams and goals with you and I will fulfill it with you. You are one of my goal I want to achieve I will hold on even their is a reason to let go I will hold on I promise you that. 
          I always pray to God that this will never end. You are the only girl I want to be with in my whole life. For me you are a extra ordinary girl and so perfect for me thats why I feel and I will never find someone who will love me like you. once again I will say from the bottom of my heart I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOO!

2 comments: