Monday, August 8, 2011

a early countdown

              Next week  In the 18th day of august we will celebrate our 9th monthsarry that is so COOL! we rich this far :D Im so bless to have you as my girlfriend Im so thankful to God He gave me you. Every moment that I was with you is a gift for me. our love only begins but it does not end! i will not let this go to a end:D hold my hand my love we will be together as we fulfill are dreams and built our future together.
              Sorry for all the wrong things I did. I am just a man. I admit I cant be a perfect man but i tried my best. sorry for the inconvenience Sorry about my selfishness and being easily angered Now i throw up my pride giving the best that i can give.because it feels like I live to love you. i love you so much moo. that is always true! Thank you for everything Iam Committed! I want this to be Permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment